For years, sales and proposal teams have been looking towards automation in order to make their jobs easier. Requests for proposals (RFPs) typically have tight deadlines for submission and can take days up to weeks to finish.
Without an RFP software in place, RFP teams can run into many problems, including:
- Lack of centralized place for technical knowledge
- Organizations have challenges with keeping content current which causes a lack of consistency
- The responsibility of all RFP responses falls on the shoulders of one team or a few individuals, which can lead to burnout
- Difficulty collaborating across teams and with Subject Matter Experts
RFPs can be extremely labor intensive and time consuming. Dozens of manual tasks have to be completed when automation exists and is not being leveraged which deflates morale and can lead to burn out quickly. When there are not enough resources to adequately respond to every RFP/DDQ with the highest quality content put forth, frustration can build within a bid team.
The Benefits of Ombud’s Key Content & Task Automation Features:
- Automatic content curation ensures your organization's best content is always available at your fingertips.
- Machine learning, user activity, and opportunity data to drive search result accuracy.
- Real-time versioning with viewable history ensures content compliance and full transparency.
- Content nomination and flagging features allow on-going, automated content review.
RFP Software is a stop on your journey to Content Effectiveness.
Want a more in-depth analysis? Check out RFP Software vs. Sales Content Collaboration: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
Ombud’s machine learning technology automates repetitive tasks to save our customers valuable time. Compete for more business by centralizing your best content, engaging content experts to import the most complex documents, and collaborating seamlessly across your organization. Learn more by requesting a demo here.