Dell partnered with Pardot, the second-ranked Marketing Automation solution in Ombud, this June. Geared toward small and medium-sized businesses, it may be too soon to tell how this will impact the Marketing Automation scene, so we’ll table a discussion on that partnership and take a look at how other solutions have expanded feature offerings this June.
New Marketing Automation Features
- HootSuiteand HubSpot Beta: HubSpot and HootSuite kicked off June by announcing an integration in which Pro and Enterprise users of both products can monitor their leads’ tweets in HootSuite and keyword performance in HubSpot. This app is now available for download via HootSuite’s app directory.
- Eloqua and Compendium Integration: Another integration brought Content Management and Marketing Automation closer together for Eloqua and Compendium users. This integration enables marketers to more easily reuse the content created with Compendium for their automated campaigns in Eloqua.
- ActOn Insight: The addition of Insight to ActOn’s Integrated Marketing Platform brings another competitor to competition monitoring. Not only can users now monitor their competitors’ social media activity, but also the frequency of competitors’ blog posts, comments on those posts, topic trends and traffic.
- Neolane Mobile App Channel: Also this June, Marketing Automation moved beyond automated SMS messages with this new capability for users to automate marketing messages via their organization’s mobile apps. New features include the ability to automate and personalize push notifications, integrate with the mobile app’s geolocation capabilities and analyze the results of these messages.
In addition to associating new features to the Marketing Automation solution capability, we’ve added profiles for five Marketing Automation solutions this month.
- Treehouse Marketing View: Developed by TreeHouse Interactive, Marketing View’s features include form and landing page builders with question and template libraries.
- Leads360 Enterprise: With a focus on the B2C, Leads360 suite of lead management software includes an intelligent sales dialer and mobile access via iPhone.
- IBM Unica Marketing Management Suite: IBM Unica allows users to integrate digital and traditional marketing campaigns via interaction history, segmentation and attribution of leads to multiple campaigns.
- Neolane Conversational Marketing Platform: Neolane’s platform integrates digital and traditional marketing campaigns including social marketing and transactional messages.
- GreenRope Business Platform: GreenRope focuses on small businesses with one solution that provides four core services: contact management, marketing automation, calendaring and project management. You can also check out their CRM Idol 2012 profile here.
Where do Marketing Automation solutions fall this month?
The chart below shows where all rated Marketing Automation solutions stand among competitors.
While most rated solutions have a high user rating, they fall behind Eloqua10 and Marketo’s solution capabilities. Disagree? Become an Ombud user and change this chart!
Join now to associate features to product profiles and see how your experience impacts this chart. We’ve made it easy for users and vendors to share experiences and product differentiators, so if you disagree with anything you see – change it!
Marketing Automation Resources