Enterprise Resource Planning
- 64 Products in Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. The purpose of ERP is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
ERP systems can run on a variety of computer hardware and network configurations, typically employing a database as a repository for information.
- Finance/Accounting. General ledger, payables, cash management, fixed assets, receivables, budgeting, consolidation
- Human resources. Payroll, training, benefits, 401K, recruiting, diversity management
- Manufacturing. Engineering, bill of materials, work orders, scheduling, capacity, workflow management, quality control, cost management, manufacturing process, manufacturing projects, manufacturing flow, activity based costing, product life cycle management
- Supply chain management. Order to cash, inventory, order entry, purchasing, product configurator, supply chain planning, supplier scheduling, inspection of goods, claim processing, commissions
- Project management. Costing, billing, time and expense, performance units, activity management
- Customer relationship management. Sales and marketing, commissions, service, customer contact, call center support
- Data services. Various "self–service" interfaces for customers, suppliers and/or employees
- Access control. Management of user privileges for various processes